I suggest you ...

provide more info on loading mulitple sets of files into KiwiViewer,, i.e. mulitple objs or vtp files - it's not obvious how this is done

I have a set of vtp files that I want to load in, similar to the example brain vtp files. I can't seem to find how to do that in the Android version of KiwiViewer.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brennan WilliamsBrennan Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pat MarionAdminPat Marion (Admin, VES) commented  · 

Could you please ask these questions on the VES public mailing list where they will get more visibility?

You can sign up here: http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ves

Regarding PVWeb, it has been updated to contain more complex session ids while the android app lags behind. This will be fixed in a future release, and it will be working in the up-coming iOS release.

For the brain atlas, that is not handled by .kiwi files, but you can modify the model_info.txt file to insert your own models. The clip plane will be applied to the models named skull and Skin, so you must use those names if you want the clip plane. This is been discussed on the VES mailing list if you search the archives.

• Brennan WilliamsBrennan Williams commented  · 

I've successfully set up a .kiwi file which loads in a bunch of .obj files (or .vtu) along with r,g,b,a info for each file. Now I want to include the plane slicer and double-tap object selector that is in the brain view example. I can't see anything obvious in the model_info.txt file that sets up the brain example. example

• Brennan WilliamsBrennan Williams commented  · 

Thanks. I can't actually see where there is a link to the KiwiViewer_Scene_File page from anywhere else.

Feedback and Knowledge Base